Bandit 54 Airdrive features:
1. Welded steel construction
2. Durable powder coat finish
3. Belt reduction drive reduces tip speed and propeller noise
4. Installs using 4 simple brackets on the transom and rear bench seat of most boats
5. 4 point mounting system with vibration dampeners result in smooth ride
6. NO moving parts in the water to hit submerged debris or get tangled in weeds
7. Designed for the Briggs and Kohler big block V-Twin engines.
8. Running gear is all stainless steel and aluminum for superior corrosion resistance
9. Optional Powerfin carbon fiber propeller for extra thrust and smooth running.
For more details, call us at 817-944-1957 or send us an email!
This is a kit that requires assembly and some knowledge of small engines
Engine is shipped separately from the airdrive and running gear, with both packages arriving via truck freight. Assembly/installation process includes mounting 4 brackets on your jon boat, bolting airdrive frame to these brackets, bolting engine to airdrive frame, installing belt reduction drive and propeller, installing rudders, installing airboat-style control stick, wiring kill switch, running throttle and steering cables. Starter battery and fuel tank not included. Note: depending on the location of your fuel tank, you may also need a 1-3 psi fuel lift pump (not included).
The Bandit 54 airdrive has to ship by LTL freight. Freight is typically between $300-$450 depending on your location. If you can have the airdrive shipped to a business address or freight terminal, this will reduce the shipping cost (Residential delivery with a lift gate adds cost). Also, if you are within driving distance of Katy, Texas, feel free to pick up your airdrive in person! It will easily fit in most pickup beds or small trailers.