Bandit Airdrive features:
1. Welded steel construction
2. Low-mounted engine maintains boat stability
3. Durable powder coat finish
4. Installs using 4 simple brackets on the transom and rear bench seat of most boats
5. 4 point mounting system with vibration dampeners result in smooth ride
6. NO moving parts in the water to hit submerged debris or get tangled in weeds
7. Can use most engines in the 20-28 hp range including Kohler, Honda, Briggs, Predator, and more
8. Running gear is all stainless steel and aluminum for superior corrosion resistance
9. High performance propeller used on hovercraft and small aircraft
For more details, call us at 817-944-1957 or send us an email!
The Bandit 44 airdrive has to ship by LTL freight. Crate plus freight is typically between $300-$350 depending on your location. If you can have the airdrive shipped to a business address or freight terminal, this will reduce the shipping cost (Residential delivery with a lift gate adds cost). Also, if you are within driving distance of Katy, Texas, feel free to pick up your airdrive in person.
Standard airdrive packages include:
Engine, engine mount, propeller guard, jon boat adapter brackets, shock absorbing mounts, belt reduction drive, 4 blade propeller, rudder, airboat-style control joystick, throttle lever, steering cable, throttle cable, digital tachometer, lanyard kill switch and wiring harness. Just add a fuel tank and starter battery!